Two it is!

posted on: Monday, May 19, 2014


Addy Mae turned two yesterday! Between building the house and all the other little things that have been consuming both our days and nights we decided to do a small low-key party with the few family members who were visiting. It was so nice having my little brother here and my babes absolutely adore him. He's missed so many little milestones living so far away and we're so happy we get to see him now, even if it's only for the summer. And between you and me, it was surprisingly perfect having a small party--less dishes, no large meal to cook, just a small cake and a few presents made for a perfect day. And in reality, a two-year-old doesn't really care, it's more for the parents anyway. And simplicity of less to clean-up made it that much sweeter. 

This little girl is so perfect. She's fiery and sassy and in some of the most cherished moments her little heart abounds with so much love that I just want to bottle her up forever. I love her dearly and I am so happy I get to be her Momma!

Happy Birthday baby girl. We love you!

Here's more sweet moments of our baby girl: birth//one

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your little beauty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember I had a similar experience, so i know your mood well, good luck, By the way,I like custom embroidered sweatshirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dshred is proud to show you its collection of T-shirts and tops for girls. We have a wide range of tops for girls, from Crop Tops to Tank Tops. Dshred has the greatest collection of tops for girls available online today. Get everything you need now for the perfect you, at Dshred.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dshred is proud to show you its collection of T-shirts and tops for girls. We have a wide range of tops for girls, from Crop Tops to Tank Tops. Dshred has the greatest collection of tank tops for girls available online today. Get everything you need now for the perfect you, at Dshred.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Borjan is leading Pakistani shoes brand visit and shop from borjan for better footwear experience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, I want to say Happy Birthday to the little princess. Then, I appreciate the party you arranged for baby because we should do these types of family functions and there is no too much people around and not much expensive also. I remembered few years ago when it was my birthday I had an assignment so elder brother asked about gift so I replied him that Write my assignment for me thats enough for me and sadly he refused, but he gave me presents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great, thanks for the sharing informative post.

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger